Login + GO

2016 Komen Memphis-MidSouth Race for the Cure

Raymond James

Welcome to our Komen Race for the Cure® team page!

As a member of this team, we are each playing a part in helping Susan G. Komen® end breast cancer forever.

Hence, I am excited about Raymond James' Sponsorship of this year's Race for A Cure on October 29, 2016

I know you are aware of someone impacted by breast cancer and hope you will support our efforts by:

1.  Registering for the Komen Race for the Cure.  (Walk, Run, Push a Stroller or be a Ghost Runner)

2.  Making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.  You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer.  75% of the money raised through the Race stays in the Memphis community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research. 

3.  Participating in Raymond James' Pre-Race Events

     A.  July 22nd - Wear Pink Kick-off, 2nd Floor Auditorium 12pm - 1pm (Light Refreshments Served)

     B.  September 9th - Mobile Mammography Unit Downtown 9am-4pm

     C. October 19th - "Pink" Bake Sale, 2nd Floor Kitchen 11:30am - 1:30pm 

4.  Volunteering the day of the Race -- October 29th.  The runners will be passing our building on the Race Course.  We will need volunteers at the building. 

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise.

Please join me in this fight against breast cancer.  Thank you in advance for your support of these efforts.

View More
komenmemphis.org | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Susan G. KomenŽ Memphis-MidSouth
6645 Poplar Ave., Suite 211 | Germantown, TN 38138
Phone: (901) 757-8686
Email: info@komenmemphis.org