The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® is made possible by our incredible volunteers. These passionate individuals go beyond simply supporting our cause; they get out there and make this important fundraising event a success. Our volunteers truly are More Than Pink™.
Join us as a volunteer for Race for the Cure®! Show your passion for the breast cancer cause and take action. Prove that you too are More Than Pink™.
We welcome any and all fun-loving, enthusiastic, hard-working and reliable individuals who are willing to contribute to the success of this important event.
By volunteering, you’ll help make your local event a success, which in turn will help Komen fund breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment. Not only will you make an impact in the fight against breast cancer, you will also have fun, feel rewarded and meet some truly incredible people—survivors, family members, allies and more, all of whom have been impacted by this devastating disease.
We are currently accepting volunteers for the 2017 Race for the Cure®.
Step 1: Submit your Volunteer Application
- Click Here to complete our online application.
- Download our Volunteer Application and return to our Affiliate Office.
Please call the Affiliate office with any questions at (901) 757-8686 or email at email@example.com.
Race Day volunteer positions are full, but we still have Race Store positions available and we would love to have you!
Steps for registering to volunteer:
- Available jobs will be listed on the left hand side of the page (written in blue)
- For a job description simply click on the job and view the description on the right hand side (it will list the duties, job location, time frame, etc.)
- When you find the job you would like to volunteer for, click the blue box on the far right hand side of the screen that says “Volunteer”, and complete the form.
Please remember when you volunteer that we rely on all volunteers to show up on time for their registered shifts and stay the entire time. Also, please be understanding that if necessary we may need to use your volunteer time in another section of the Race and may request that you change jobs day of.
*Please note: In order to receive a Volunteer T-Shirt you must volunteer a minimum of 4 hours.